03 August, 2011

To go or not to go?

I've been feeling happy recently. Yes, that's boring, but it's a rare feeling for me as well. Also, note to self: Never go to cycling class again. The seats hurt.

Oh, and I have an assignment from my creative writing group to make up the first five lines of a story. Then, when we meet again, we're going to swap them and finish each other's stories. I'm thinking about writing a story from the point of view of a ghost. Or maybe of someone with split personality disorder. Something interesting. Or maybe I should do a happy story like bringing a pet home for the first time or waking up to find that you have cool superpowers.

Lastly, open mic night: To go or not to go? And if I go, what would I do? Interpretive dance? LARPing? Poetry slam? So many options.

No comments: